Thursday, July 12, 2012

It is HER . . .



I felt some weight on my hand as I lay on the bed with my hands outstretched. My tired eyes were shut tight. I didn't care to bother. I could feel the long strands of hair tickle my skin as the weight moved closer to my shoulder. A hand crossed my chest and held me. I felt her close to me. She was now painfully close. I could feel her bosom against me. I could feel her grip soften. I was surprised. Then I could feel the long hair covering my face. The smell was strikingly familiar. Before I could realize, I felt the soft lips devour mine. The taste buds recognized the flavour immediately. I desperately waited for her. I loved her. I wanted to see her. As I accomplished the herculean task of opening my eyes, I saw encompassing darkness around myself.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful..:)
    But I did not get the end. "I saw encompassing darkness around myself." So does that mean it was his dream???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia.
      Yes, It was just a painful dream

      Delete